WarChest News

RAD Soldiers Hotfix Released

Here's the full changelog for good measure:

• Fixed certain multiplayer matches ending abruptly and displaying the wrong outcome
  • Fixed issue that prevented players exiting the store properly
  • Added a new Challenge Pack: “Party Harder” contains 9 all-new Rio missions with a total reward of 27,900 coins

Category:

20 Comments

Ditto in USA
Posted on 28 May, 2013 - 23:13
The game crashes at the start after the update. Is it only my problem or anyone else has faced it?
Posted on 29 May, 2013 - 06:57
A new blog post has been added: RAD Soldiers Hotfix Released
A RAD Soldiers hotfix is now available on the App Store, fixing an issue where a match ended prematurely with the wrong outcome. We've also thrown in a new single player mission pack, allowing you to tackle more Rio goodness with your squad. Here's the full changelog for good measure: Fixed certain multiplayer matches ending abruptly and displaying the wrong outcome Fixed issue that prevented players exiting the store properly Added a new Challenge Pack: 'Party Harder' contains 9 all-new Rio missions with a total reward of 27,900 coins To install the update, visit the Updates tab in the App Store. As always, please let us know your feedback in the comments. See you online!
Posted on 29 May, 2013 - 10:15
Not had any other reports about this... have you tried terminating the app completely and restarting it?
Posted on 29 May, 2013 - 10:16
I have tried everything, even reloading my computer (it is ipad2) but the game crashes just at start after loading the indroduction picture
Posted on 29 May, 2013 - 12:06
Or you mean that I should totally delete the game and download it again from app store? In that case I am concerned if I will lose my toons or not?
Posted on 29 May, 2013 - 12:16
You won't. Just sign in handle. Any idea when shield a bot sorted it really affects gameplay
Posted on 29 May, 2013 - 13:20
This'll be addressed in the next update (it's a more elaborate fix).
Posted on 29 May, 2013 - 14:21
You won't lose them. When you sign back in using your ID and password they will still be there. If you want to try [U]everything[/U] before deleting the app, try this: Shut down EVERYTHING in the multi-tasking toolbar (double-click the Home button, hold down one of the little icons in the multi-tasking bar until they all start to jiggle then tap the little red cross to shut down every single one of them). Turn your iPad off completely then on again. Put it into Airplane Mode. Start RAD Soldiers. If it crashes, do the complete reinstall. If it doesn't crash, quit the game and shut it down completely again in the multi-tasking toolbar. Turn Airplane Mode off. Start the game again. If it crashes, do the complete reinstall. You won't lose your toons but I understand your reluctance! :rolleyes:
Posted on 29 May, 2013 - 14:36
Deleted the game copletely and reinstalled it. It still crashes at the start. May be it is just a probkem of ipad2?
Posted on 29 May, 2013 - 15:17