WarChest News

Community Question: Your Favourite RAD Soldiers soldier

Community, RAD Soldiers has now been out and about for a bit, and we hope you've had a chance to check it out (if not, go oooon). Let's talk soldiers. They're the essence of your squad and influence your tactics through their unique abilities and weapon load-outs. With so many choices available, we want you to use our latest Community Question to play favourites:

Who's your favourite soldier in RAD Soldiers and why?

Pick your man/woman of choice in our latest Community Question poll and let us know in your reply why you like your chosen soldier above all others. We look forward to your replies!

Category:

36 Comments

Textbook Like the versatility. She is fast. She heals and dishes out damages from a grenade or up to 120 dam from the cockler
Posted on 4 January, 2013 - 18:27
Its very hard to pick one, I love Dave as he can run so far and can deal dmg and has a grenade. I also like Madame Lahague as her Rifle is so nice. Merci is so great cause she heals all around her BUT cannot heal herself which is sometimes bad but cool. Pete is fun to begin with as he has massive dmg potential. Richie with his 3 arrows is like a pete with more grenades, lots of fun. Im not sure who to buy next so thats why I will also add my dislikes. I do not like the fact that some Soldiers can only use a very limited range of weapons that has for instant good melee dmg but bad range dmg. I understand why due to balance but there are some soldiers who has 18 Points and can shoot 4 times with a rifle! Dacova. Now having to face 2 of them makes the game unbalanced. I also dislike the fact your main radio soldier cannot use a rifle, why not? I think one should limit or have a custom limit mode where one can limit which different type of heros can play for instant only one soldier allowed etc. That might balance things out. I dont like to loose its fun to play but thats my two cents...
Posted on 4 January, 2013 - 19:49
Kate, no contest. I like to crunch numbers and really think about adding other Soldiers to my roster but when the time cane (early on) to get Kate I didn't even need to: Light Medic is the best class.
Posted on 4 January, 2013 - 21:20
I picked Juan, that guys a beast, great dmg great energy (18) nice. :) havent tried textbook kate, good idea! :)
Posted on 4 January, 2013 - 22:42
I voted Kate as well, not because I own one of them, but rather they keep owning me in PvP. I should have got her instead of the Russian and some others. Not fully realizing what each soldier and weapon does, wasting money. My own fault, really.
Posted on 5 January, 2013 - 00:52
jaaja seriuosly, she is fast no way jajaj she can run long distace but she aint fast. LOL XD shi shi shi xd lol
Posted on 5 January, 2013 - 05:04
I love Gus he the most sexy person in this game who else can tank like this sexy beast
Posted on 5 January, 2013 - 05:51
Juan DaCova. He can fire the Avenger HSR twice in one turn. Nuff said.
Posted on 5 January, 2013 - 09:28
I picked Juan, I swapped his weapon with Sneaky Pete and Juan can shoot the rifle 4 times if he doesn't move. That is 80+ damage in a turn. :)
Posted on 5 January, 2013 - 15:54
I think Juan is overpowered at the moment to be honest... I have to get him to stay even with those fighting me with 2 of him!
Posted on 5 January, 2013 - 19:08